#0 I Am Back - 2020

#0 Introduce

Hi Fellas,

It is been 9 years since I had this blog, and I realize many things I have learnt from past years until this time. When I looked back on my blog, I remember my principle:

It always seems impossible, until it is done

Gahaha, too long to remember that. I forget until I read my blog now! It brings my spirit tribe back, love my selected quote by Mr. Nelson Mandela. He is the best revolutionary person ever.

And by now, two things I have learn:
  1. Never stop learning before you die
  2. You only live once, so do a great and right things in the right place

Jadi dibalik prinsip itu semua, seharusnya aku lebih bersemangat lagi untuk mengejar sesuatu, mengejar target, mengejar keinginan, sekalipun peluang untuk meraihnya kecil. Pastinya dilengkapi dengan proses dan tekad yang kuat, bukan setengah setengah.

Haha, hingga saat ini detik ini, tujuan tinggi, namun proses yang kurang kuat maksimal. Bukannya mendekatkan, tentu saja menjauhkan dari angan angan.

Sepertinya, harus tambah prinsip lagi:

RIGHT process is the key of RIGHT goal (destination too or thing)

Semoga dengan ingat ini, bisa lebih mengerti proses yang benar, gak lunta lente, gak lagi yang namanya terlalu teliti tapi lepas dari tepat sasaran. Paham yang namanya proses.

BTW, I really stuck in this condition. I forgot had a book about 365 things I MUST DO by 365 days. Nah, I did not strict by the rules, I only take the particular I do by 365 "her" ideas.

This is the book yay!

And tada, How cute it is, and there is many cute ideas with the serious meaning of life. So, let's start the improvement! Bon appétit for the enjoyment ehe..

Cheers,
Your Happiest Blogger

Comments

Popular Posts